Tuesday 23 November 2021

work for today

Salaam bloggers. For today's work we had to do all kinds of work. We also had a fun game called Blooket. Does any of you know blooket? It is a  game just like kahoot but more different. Here is a link to blooket. It is a fun game. There is a  game where you hack and a gold stealing game.  When I mean hack it means that at the start you need to choose out of three choices one password. Then the others need to try and guess it. If they do it means how much points you had the other person get's it now. It is very fun. The rules are that you have to get an answer right and choose a chest. That is my blog for today so I'll blog you later.

1 comment:

  1. This is a comment from Mrs Butler...

    Salaam Huzaifah. What an interesting blog about the new game Blooket. Thanks for sharing the link. I see I’ll need a password before I can play. Keep up your positive attitude with your learning. Kia kaha.

    Mrs Butler

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.