Friday 29 October 2021

My work for this week

 My work for this week!!!!


Salaam bloggers. For this weeks work we had to do fables I finally finished about my fables. I even did maths reading and writing here is a link to reading


So you can actually read books and do a post about it if you like. Now lets go to maths.

So now we can do it about my writing




So now you get the idea of my work for this week. And plus I got a certificate this week today isn't it awesome right!!! 




Blog you later Asalamualaikum.


1 comment:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum Huzaifah. Congratulations on receiving a certificate this week! Tu Meke! I wish you had included a screenshot in your blog.😀
    Well done to be so involved in your online learning, so much reading, maths challenges and writing too. Your fable has 3 differ animals, so maybe they could be cousins. Did they learn to get along together and not fight? That would show kindness, which is your moral. Remember to add the ending to your fable then the moral will be there for us to read. Great effort. Have a safe and fun weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.