Thursday 19 August 2021

Ancient Olympics

Hi bloggers for reading we did DLO's based on Olympics. I did it based on ancient Olympics on book creater with facts about what Olympics we were doing for example modern Olympics or ancient Olympics. The country's that participated in the Olympics.  Their were the teams that we picked from class on Friday an their were 18 groups the biggest classes teacher (Ms Sands) made the group of 5 or 4 people some people weren't here on Friday so they did not  know what was going to happen on Monday the day I never knew that I was going to be with my friend Abdullah. I will tell you the group names like my one is Bermuda,  Turkey, Georgia, Sweden, Uzbekistan, Iran, Cuba.





3 comments:

  1. Ka pai Huzaifah. This sounds like a lot of fun and it seems that collaboration would have been very important! Are you going to share your Book Creator DLO on your blog? I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Huzaifah. It looks like Te Waka Ako enjoyed a great day of sporting/team activities! Could you tell us about your favourite activity in more detail please? Perhaps share the rules of what has to be done, so that people can try it out with their bubbles during Distance Learning. I'll look forward to reading your future posts - don't forget to add detail for your reader. Stay safe, be happy and be kind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Huzaifah. You would have enjoyed being with your friend Abdullah. I wasn’t lucky enough to be at your Olympics Day. Can you tell me about the activities your team had to do? Describe using detail. Did you need to use teamwork? Then add some more pictures to support your learning. Kia kaha. Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.